Effective control of grass and broadleaf weeds in cotton.
- Resistance Management: Cotoran provides broad spectrum, consistent control of tough annual grasses and broadleaf weeds including morningglory, lambsquarters, as well as those resistant to glyphosate, such as pigweed and marestail.
- Flexible: Cotoran is a foundation weed control product for cotton that is applied preemergence.
- Residual: Alternate mode of action providing residual control up to 2.5 weeks
- Tank Mix: Cotoran can be tank mixed with most herbicides and is a preferred tank mix partner with Pyrimax® or Staple®.
- Crop Safety: Highly selective in cotton with all applications except over the top salvage applications.
- Economical: Protects your cotton investment with proven performance at the right price.