- Diuron Preference: Direx 4L is historically the growers' diuron brand of choice because of its tried and true premium formulation designed to handle and handle easily.
- Versatile: Direx 4L can be used to control most broadleaf and grass weeds applied preplant, pre-emerge or post direct from 6 inch cotton to layby.
- Controls Resistant Weeds: Widely recommended as an effective method for managing glyphosate resistant Palmer pigweed and marestail or horseweed in cotton.
- Residual Activity: Provides up to three and a half weeks of control on target weeds including pigweed and marestail.
- Crop Safety: Very good crop safety in cotton when used according to label in a burndown, preemergence or layby application.
Corn - Field
Fallow & Pasture
Fruits - All
Fruits - Citrus
Fruits - Grapes
Fruits - Pome
Fruits - Stone
Grains & Cereals
Grasses Grown for Seed
Nuts - All
Vegetables - All
MANA is Makhteshim Agan of North America, Inc., a North American subsidiary of
Makhteshim Agan Industries, Ltd. (MAI) Israel. With 2011 sales over US $2.69 Billion,
MAI ranks sixth among global agrochemical companies. View our privacy statement.