See label for full application instructions
Key Pests Controlled
Corn & Soybeans
• Rice Seed Midge
• Chinch Bug
• Adult Rice Water Weevil
• Army Cutworm
Setting a new standard for control
Paradigm® insecticide provides highly effective control of insects in soybeans and corn, as well as a wide range of other crops, and protects plants and preserves yield.
- New formulation reduces odor and improves product handling with less skin irritation.
- Caution signal word versus Warning signal word for less restrictive PPE requirement.
- Quick knock down while providing residual control.
- Lower use rates versus other lambda-cyhalothrin insecticides.
- Resistance management tool for IPM in rotation with other insecticides and seed technology.
- Great economic value to utilize in targeting a variety of key pests and crops with quick return on investment.
Downloadable data sheet
Corn - Field
Corn - Sweet
Fruits - Pome
Fruits - Stone
Grains & Cereals
Nuts - All
Nuts - Almonds
Vegetables - All
Vegetables - Cole Crops
Vegetables - Fruiting
Vegetables - Leafy
MANA is Makhteshim Agan of North America, Inc., a North American subsidiary of
Makhteshim Agan Industries, Ltd. (MAI) Israel. With 2011 sales over US $2.69 Billion,
MAI ranks sixth among global agrochemical companies. View our privacy statement.
ABBA 0.15EC, ABBA Ultra, Atrazine 4L, Atrazine 90DF, Borrada, Chlorpyrifos 4E AG, Diazinon 50W, Diazinon AG500, Fanfare 2EC, Fanfare ES, Paradigm, Parallel Plus, Parazone 3SL, Silencer, Skyraider, Thionex 3EC, Thionex 50W and Vulcan are Restricted Use Pesticides. Always read and follow label directions.