Torment™ is an extremely broad-spectrum pre- and post-emergence herbicide for use in soybeans, which delivers residual control of both grass and broadleaf weeds including those resistant to glyphosate and HPPD/triazine inhibitors.
- Two residual modes of action: Helps protect investment by avoiding onset of weed resistance.
- Broad spectrum Control: Provides ideal early foundation control of more than 65 species of grass and broadleaf weeds, including resistant varieties, while simplifying requirements for multiple products.
- Long lasting residual: Simplifies early-season application with control of up to 45 days.
- Timing Flexibility: Use pre-emerge through early post, which allows for post-application of Roundup® or Liberty®.
- Rotational Partner: Provides peace of mind by eliminating carryover issues in rotational crops.