Vulcan® insecticide controls insects infesting a variety of field, fruit, nut and vegetable crops.
- Low odor for improved handler and sprayer convenience.
- Quick knockdown to stop yield robbing insect damage.
- Flexibility to control insects in soybeans, corn, wheat, pome fruit, tree nuts, grapes, citrus, vegetables and other crops.
- Proprietary technology utilized in developing state of the art formulation.
- Advanced formulation provides exceptional efficacy while reducing impact on air quality.
Corn - Field
Corn - Sweet
Fruits - Citrus
Fruits - Grapes
Fruits - Pome
Grains & Cereals
Nuts - All
Vegetables - Cole Crops
MANA is Makhteshim Agan of North America, Inc., a North American subsidiary of
Makhteshim Agan Industries, Ltd. (MAI) Israel. With 2011 sales over US $2.69 Billion,
MAI ranks sixth among global agrochemical companies. View our privacy statement.
ABBA 0.15EC, ABBA Ultra, Atrazine 4L, Atrazine 90DF, Borrada, Chlorpyrifos 4E AG, Diazinon 50W, Diazinon AG500, Fanfare 2EC, Fanfare ES, Paradigm, Parallel Plus, Parazone 3SL, Silencer, Skyraider, Thionex 3EC, Thionex 50W and Vulcan are Restricted Use Pesticides. Always read and follow label directions.